Home
/
Posts RSS
/
Comments RSS
/
Edit
Symphonies
"Music is the poetry of the air"
About Me
Tania Oliveira
View my complete profile
Labels
Pop
(8)
Christina Aguilera
(3)
Ellie Goulding
(3)
Alternative
(2)
Bruno Mars
(2)
Burlesque
(2)
Electropop
(2)
Indie Pop
(2)
RnB
(2)
Rock
(2)
Soul
(2)
country
(2)
Art Rock
(1)
Baroque Pop
(1)
Drake
(1)
Edei
(1)
Elton John
(1)
Florence + The Machine
(1)
Folktronica
(1)
Gary Barlow
(1)
Hip Hop
(1)
Indie Rock
(1)
Jaeson Ma
(1)
Jessie James
(1)
Neofolk
(1)
Rihanna
(1)
Robbie Williams
(1)
Sam Sparro
(1)
Shontelle
(1)
Synthpop
(1)
T.I.
(1)
The Band Perry
(1)
The Script
(1)
Train
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(21)
▼
November
(6)
Pixie Lott - Can't Make This Over
Edei - Loved
T.I. featuring Christina Aguilera - Castle Walls
Christina Aguilera - Bound To You (Burlesque Sound...
Ellie Goulding - Your Song (Elton John Cover)
Rihanna featuring Drake - What's My Name
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(21)
▼
November
(6)
Pixie Lott - Can't Make This Over
Edei - Loved
T.I. featuring Christina Aguilera - Castle Walls
Christina Aguilera - Bound To You (Burlesque Sound...
Ellie Goulding - Your Song (Elton John Cover)
Rihanna featuring Drake - What's My Name
►
September
(2)
►
August
(13)
Powered by
Blogger
.
T.I. featuring Christina Aguilera - Castle Walls
Author:
Tania Oliveira
Castle Walls
é o single de
T.I.
que faz parte do seu novo álbum
"No Mercy",
e que conta com a participação de
Christina Aguilera
.
TI ft. Christina Aguilera - Castle Walls
by
omarafuni
Download T.I. featuring Christina Aguilera - Castle Walls
|
0 comentários:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comentários:
Post a Comment